As we set up our out-of-office email signatures and block off our meeting calendars at the rezora HQ, we're reminded of how grateful we are that we get to take time and safely spend it with those we love. This year has been a challenging one to say the least, but we've appreciated going through it with all of you. We quite literally wouldn't be where we are without you! Wherever you are this Thanksgiving, we hope it's filled with love and light.
Now enough of the sappy stuff; if you're looking for something to read over the long holiday weekend, we've got you covered. Here's a handy-dandy list of some of our recent blog posts:
- Alt-Text: The Secret Tool To Ensuring Your Image-Heavy Emails Are Delivered
- The Google Promotions Tab: What Is It & How Does It Impact My Digital Marketing?
- DNS, DKIM, SPF, Oh my!: The Technology Behind Deliverability & How You Can Use It To Your Advantage
- What’s Under The Hood at rezora: Deliverability, Your Reputation, And How You Can Improve
- The Guide To GIF In Email
- Making More From Less With Your Real Estate Marketing Content
- Email Simplicity: Like Marie Kondo, But For Email
- Why Building Engaging Real Estate Marketing Emails Is So Important
- Nurturing Your Contacts With Intentional Email Marketing
- How Can A CTA Improve Your Marketing?
- Is The Risk Worth The Reward? An Overview of Email Marketing’s Riskier Practices
- What To Do After The Email Is Sent
- Your Digital Marketing Strategy Should Be Evolving To Appeal To Millennials
- Virtual Open Houses & Digital Marketing: 5 Things You Should Know