Are your clients getting bored of receiving the same content? It may be time to spice things up! Sending email blasts about fun and relevant holidays or observances is a refreshing way to keep your clients interested in your emails. There are many ways you can communicate different holidays and observances to your audience through emails and social media but sometimes adding a little creativity to your content can make all the difference. To help you start to plan your November digital marketing content, we have created a list of great ideas that will be sure to keep your audience’s attention.
- The best ways to groom your facial hair.
- “Who Can Grow the Best Beard”
Daylight Savings Day Nov 4th
- A reminder to change your clocks.
- A funny list of things you can do with your additional hour.
National Donut Day Nov 5th
- The best donuts around town.
- How to Make Homemade Donuts
- A poll on the best kind of donut.
National Healthy Eating Day Nov 6th
- A list of healthy foods to bring for lunch.
- Information about locally grown food and farmer’s markets.
- Quiz: How Healthy is Your Diet
Guinness World Record Day Nov 8th
- A list of some of the craziest world records.
- Local world record breakers in your state.
- Your own record to beat created for your readers.
World Science Day Nov 10th
- A list of crazy scientific facts.
- Quiz: How Much Do You Know About Science Topics
Veteran’s Day Nov 11-12th
- A tribute to veterans in your local area.
- Information about local Veteran’s Day parades or memorial events.
- Article: 5 Ways to Celebrate Your Veterans on Veteran’s Day
World Kindness Day Nov 13th
- A list of simple ways to spread kindness.
- Inspiring stories about people who have done kind things for your community.
- Local charities to donate to and why.
National Guacamole Day Nov 14th
- The best guacamole recipes.
- Local restaurants with great guac.
National Take a Hike Day Nov 17th
- The best places to hike near you.
- Information about local hiking clubs.
- Article: Clever Hiking Gear for 2018
Women’s Entrepreneurship Day Nov 19th
- Recognize women in your community who have found entrepreneurial success.
- Organization dedicated to women in business.
- Article: 6 Habits For Success From Top Female Entrepreneurs
Thanksgiving Nov 22nd
- The best Thanksgiving recipes.
- Restaurants offering Thanksgiving dinners.
- Information on local food drives and other ways to help during the Holidays.
Black Friday Nov 23rd
- The best Black Friday deals around your area.
- A map of your local mall that can be printed out.
- Article about store openings: How to Conquer Black Friday Like A Pro
Small Business Saturday Nov 24th
- Information on commercial properties for rent or sale
- A list of the best small businesses near you.
- A coupon for a local small business.
- If you have a good relationship with specific companies, promote them!
Cyber Monday Nov 26th
- Your own Cyber Monday deals.
- Discount codes for specific stores
- Article: The Best Cyber Monday Deals of 2018