Presenting your client with a thoughtful gift after closing is another great way to present yourself as a valuable person to do business with. The key is to choose the right gift for your client. Fortunately, there are many kinds of great closing gifts that exist today. To give you some of the best gift ideas, we put together a brief list!
Customized Door Mat
- Customized door mats, like the one below, are sincere yet simple. Your clients will probably be excited to have just moved into their new home and this gift will make them feel even happier to be there.
Customize your own doormat here: The Personalized Doormats Company
Closing Gift Basket
- Closing gift baskets are always a great idea because it’s the gift that keeps on giving. You can fill it with a lovely assortment of things such as wine and cheese sets, desserts, margarita kit, organic snacks, etc.
For quality and affordable closing gift baskets, visit here
- Magazine subscriptions are not only a nice gesture, but they also remind your client of your excellent business every month. You can choose a generic magazine like Better Homes & Gardens or something more personalized to your client.
- If you’re looking for something a little simpler, seasoning sets are perfect! They’re long lasting and will come in handy to your client. If you want to add some additional marketing, you can include your name, face, and logo on the label of spices.
To build your own spice gift box, visit here
A framed map of the area
- This gift says, “welcome to the community, we’re happy to have you!” It’s a gift that makes your clients (and you) seem familiar and proud to live in the local area. If a store near you doesn’t sell framed maps of your area, there are plenty of online retailers you can order from.
Depending on the property, consider giving a unique yard or porch decoration that would complement their outside area. There are several different and thoughtful gifts you can give that will leave a lasting impression.
- Wind chime
- Personalized pool towels
- Potted flowers